1. Vintage 1980s mint condition heavy cut glass rectangle - measuring 22cm high x 10cm wide x 8cm deep (Lamb model, not included!)
2. Solid glass rainbow ball with levelled base weighing 400grm and measuring 7cm (approx)
3. Unique studio crafted artisan glass perfume bottle in the shape of an iconic angle, this impressive example of glass craft is unused and in the same mint condition as the day it was purchased directly from the artist - measuring 15.5cm H 17cm W
4. Vintage Art Deco open neck 1930s tall Champagne glass - measuring 19.5cm high (stem length 14cm) with a 10.5cm diameter wine bowl.
5. Vintage attractive art-nouveau bottle necked glass vase, which has inverse integrated coloured concave half circles and hand painted twining leaves, applied by artist at time of crafting - this rare collectable is estimated to have been created in the 1920s
6. A Unique hand crafted glass dish mounted upon a colour inlaid heat bended glass foot - measuring feet width = 11.5cm - bowl diameter =9cm
7 Vintage 1960s attractive well balanced decorative glass jug/vase with side handle - measuring 12.5cm high.
8. Set of 3 hand crafted glass trinket dishes - measuring 7.5cm square
9. small bull dog style trinket hand crafted blown glass jar weighing 0.4Kg and measuring 8cm high x 8cm diameter at widest point.
Save this product for later
Display prices in:GBP
Find Lifestyle Shops , Businesses and Services Nearby
ADD YOUR BUSINESS TO OUR NATURAL LIFESTYLE BUSINESS DIRECTORY FOR FREE